Here is a link to CropaRatio on the App Store (via iTunes)
Crop an image against a WHITE BACKGROUND with a simple diagonal drag. Display an enlarged version of a cropped area. Common aspect ratios appear as you are cropping. Features are:
- Select part of an image with a simple diagonal drag.
- View the height/width ratio as you crop, as well as common aspect ratios.
- Move the area after cropping. The plain WHITE BACKGROUND makes it easy to adjust for good tonal balance in the cropped area.
- Display and COPY a cropped area to the clipboard.
- PASTE a copied image that you want to crop.
- Save to your Camera Roll with no loss of resolution. The pixel info is reported as you save.
- Rotate images by 90 or 180 degrees before cropping and saving.
- Crop and save TRANSPARENT images as well as opaque ones. A checkerboard background shows transparent areas.
- Find the pixel size of a displayed image or crop area.
- Quickly access copy and paste buttons with a 3-finger press.
- Use portrait or landscape mode.
- Access in-app Help.