Here is a link to ChipScene on the App Store (via iTunes)
Try out simple colour and design ideas with movable chips on small layouts. Use the provided vector shapes or doodle your own chips. Add gradients, styles, text, bars, dots, patterns, photos. A great way to learn about colour and shape interactions.
- Group chips simply by copying and repasting.
- Modify a provided shape before adding it to the scene.
- Choose chip and background colours randomly or carefully with sliders.
- Edit placed chips: resize, squash, flip, rotate to any angle, increase transparency,trim, blur, grayscale, fill, outline, add a gradient.
- Have fun painting (doodling) your own shapes.
- Add gradient chips, pattern chips, bordered shapes, corner chips, text chips, bars, dots.
- Try out various chip styles - shadowed, plain, transparent, outlined.
- Use plain, gradient or grained backgrounds.
- Add album images, including photos, as chips or as backgrounds.
- Experiment with simple masking.
- Save scenes, chip combinations or single chips to the camera roll.
- Use any orientation of your device.
- Surround scenes with dark or light areas to change perception.
- Access in-app Help.