Here is a link to ShapeScene on the App Store (via iTunes)
(Ideas for using this app are given at the bottom of this page.)
Instantly generate scenes composed of geometric shapes, randomly positioned. Create colourful designs by MOVING SHAPES and CHANGING THE BACKGROUND. Settings that you can adjust when generating new scenes are:
- Shape colours: opaque, transparent, gradient, outlined, shadowed, pastel, dark, warm, gray, restricted, constant, outlined only
- Total number of shapes in scene: 3, 6, 9, 12, 18, 24 ,36
- Shape types: circles, squares, ovals, rectangles, bars, mixed, mixed no bars, circles and bars, squares and bars
- Shape sizes: different, equal, small equal, large equal, small different
- Scene backgrounds: variable (random colours), gray, brown, blue light, blue dark, black, white, stable, chosen
- Scene formats: square, portrait, landscape, square small, portrait small, landscape small, square large
- Delete any shape.
- Rotate scenes 90 deg CW, 90 deg ACW, 180 deg.
- Make the area outside scenes lighter or darker to change perception.
- Choose a background colour using sliders.
- Save a scene to the Camera Roll as a jpg file.
- Copy a scene or just the shapes to the pasteboard.
- Copy a scene with the background made fully transparent.
- Use any orientation of the device.
- Access in-app Help.