Use a grid over a photo to make sketching on paper easy and quick. Enlarge and save sections of images. Paste images. Features are:
- Draw temporary grids on images, with up to 4 sections each way.
- Change the background and hide the button bar.
- Enlarge part of an image with a single tap.
- Transform (posterise) an image into just black, white and middle gray.
- Save images with or without grids to the Camera Roll (Saved Photos) album.
- Show the pixel size and height/width ratio of any image.
- Paste an image from the clipboard, adding it to the Camera Roll album automatically.
- Swipe left or right to view other images in the Camera Roll album.
- Display images in portrait or landscape mode.
- Access in-app Help.
HELP for using GridaPic Little
This app is designed to make sketching on paper easy and fast. To use it effectively
- Begin by marking out a frame on your paper with approximately the same height/width ratio as your image. (To see height/width ratio of the image tap on the i button)
- Put light dots on your paper corresponding to the grid intersections. These can be done quickly by eye. Dots are better than lines as they are easier to erase and do not interfere with the effect of your sketch.
- Start sketching or painting.
There is a companion application for this app. It is called CropaRatio Little. Before you draw a grid you can use it to quickly crop your chosen image to match the proportions of your sketching area. More information can be found via this link.
An iPad version of GridaPic is available. Click here for more info on that version.
See this page for more iPad and iPhone/iTouch applications.
Click here for information about the computer versions of GridaPic.