(Note that there is Help for users at the bottom of this page.)
The features of JpgStory Little are listed below:
- Choose an image and type your caption.
- Preview the captioned image before saving.
- Edit the caption text.
- Have fun changing fonts and font sizes.
- Alter text colour to match the image.
- Make a blank caption area by just typing returns.
- Save the captioned image in the Camera Roll album.
- Change the default settings.
- Adjust the resolution of saved images.
- Add a thin black border to saved images.
- Set white on black for saved caption text.
- Use portrait or landscape mode.
Help for JpgStory Little
- If you have chosen an image by tapping the Pics or New buttons, you can then simply tap on the image to bring up the caption editing screen. Note the Font editing button at top left. Tap Done when you are finished editing.
- When previewing the captioned image after tapping the Done button, you can tap on the image to go back to the editing screen.
- Tap on the image or the Close button to close the Settings panel.
- If you increase the output resolution setting without increasing the font size then the caption will appear smaller in relation to the image.
- See this page for help in making 6x4 inch prints from captioned images that you have stored on your iOS device
An iPad version of JpgStory Little is available.
Click here for information about the Windows version of JpgStory.
Click here for other iPhone/iTouch and iPad applications by DARE Software.